Monday, October 10, 2016

WELCOME TO MY NETWORK!

Welcome to my network of friends!


With some recent changes in our lives, one of the biggest of which is a move to a new city in a new state, I have been asking myself how I can best serve this new community that I am now a part of.

For the last 10-15 years I have worked on becoming a great connector in the lives of those around me. Part of the reason for developing a large network of friends and acquaintances is so that I can keep my finger on the pulse of what's happening in our community. By developing and maintaining great relationships with many people, I can put myself in a position to serve others by connecting them with the resources that can benefit them most at any given time.

For instance if  you or your friends are looking to buy or sell a home, I can serve you as a licensed real estate agent or help you to find someone who has more specialized experience in your particular area.

If you are looking for ways to innovate and improve in your business or professional life, I can connect you to a vast background of knowledge, experience and resources to help catapult you forward to greater success.

If you are looking to expand your client base for your business or profession, I would highly suggest that you make plans to attend one of our Business Mixer Events and connect with new friends from a different circle of influence.

Sometimes the connection that we find ourselves needing is to some new information that can help us solve a personal or family problem. As you read through some of our blog posts here you will find that this is one of our specialties. For several years now Penny and I have taught classes specifically for those wanting to find better information on Marriage, Family and Parenting challenges. Contact us to learn more.

Need a keynote speaker or an instructor for your next big event? We've been teaching for years on the topics of Leadership, Innovative Thinking, Relationship Development, Personal Growth and Pursuing Excellence!

Or...What other connections do you need to make? Let me see if I can help!

I encourage you to take a few minutes and dig through my "Live A Great Life" blog. I believe that almost anyone will find some principles discussed here that will enhance and expand their lives if they will ponder what is written and commit to dig in further and apply this new information in their lives.

Ponder the power of correct principles, consistently applied, over time! It has the potential to change our lives for the better forever!

I hope you will take the time to read and ponder the blog posts that I send out ever so often. My goal is to stay in touch with those in my network and offer them something of real value that will make my association with you something that will always be mutually beneficial and uplifting and who knows, maybe someday we will find a connection that needs to be made!

If you enjoy the blog please star or favorite this email so the following ones don't end up in your spam folder or better yet subscribe to the RSS Feed for the blog to receive it directly!

I look forward to developing a long and positive relationship with you that produces great fruit in your life! Have an Awesome Day!

Eldon

No comments:

Post a Comment